Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Happy 2018!

Hi friends! Happy new year!! Hope you are all well.  Sorry I haven't been blogging, no reason really as I have been making lots of cards, just have to get back in the swing! It's been extremely hot here in the last week or so, and I don't craft much as we don't have air con in the house just the bedroom which, we finally used Saturday night as the overnight temps were in the high 20s ( Celsius) and we wouldn't have slept much. We don't use it unless it's extreme as the electricity costs are too high. That's our summer! Anyhoo, my card today is using a new set I got recently MFT Flamazing. I just love it but at first couldn't figure out how to die cut the images as you stamp them in multiple parts, but die cut it once it's fully stamped. I ended up watching a YouTube of MFT and using my MISTI, I got it done. Spent today die cutting a bunch of images. This card was before I learnt how to, so it's just stamped. Thank you so much for looking and I hope to blog regular from now in. God bless xx 

6 comments:

  1. I love this card, it's so bright and pretty, makes me smile :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the angles - this card is my cuppa tea ☕️

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me smile with your comments because it's been super cold here with sub-zero temps at times. Always so strange to me! I just adore this card, what a cute stamp/die set. Your design is fabulous!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE card, I love your rainbow colored chevron background!

    ReplyDelete