Monday, September 3, 2018

I'm back!!

Hello friends! I'm back after a long gap..so sorry but I'm having trouble with blogger, and apparently it's them not me. How are you all??! I am well and plodding along one day at a time. Winter has just left us here in Australia, and Spring has begun! I hope it stays awhile..summer is not fun lol  but, we continue and I'm thankful for each day. So, onto my card! I got a new die set from Kaisercraft recently, when they started selling online. Everything half price so a good buy!! It's called Flloral Cluster and has 9 dies. I also used one of their embossing folders as well but it's no longer available. I stamped a few times in the background with a stamp from SU Gorgeous Grunge set, and added a few tiny bling. I love how it turned out! I hope you get to see my post and there are no problems. Thanks so much if you have stayed around , and thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one. Many blessings hope to be in again very soon xxx p.s I'm challenging myself to do a card a day! 😃☺️🤗😉

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card and I am so buying this die set at the next opportunity! Thanks for sharing Marcelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Marcelle! So good to see you back posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcelle, great to see you back! I love your card, wonderful dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marcelle
    I am so behind with blog visits that I nearly missed this beauty.
    Hope to see you back again soon...how is that card a day resolution going lol???
    Look forward to seeing your other Kaisercraft creations with your recent purchases.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete