Friday, March 30, 2018

Happy 50th Rhoda !

Hi friends! This card was made for a dear friend for her 50th.. She loves Purple , so was easy to make a beautiful card using the papers and butterflies from Lemoncrafts Violet Silence . The butterflies are on a sheet and you have to fussy cut them, but I enjoy fussy cutting!  I think it turned out lovely, and I know she was happy with it. The 50 was die cut using MFT big numbers. Hope you are well and finding time to craft. Thanks for popping by and many blessings xx

5 comments:

  1. This is simply stunning!!! Rhoda is going to LOVE it, as do I. And there are those butterflies - you never disappoint. Gorgeous color too, my favorite as well. Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Purple and butterflies are my favourite for cards.

    ReplyDelete