Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Shadow Box Mothers Day Card!

Hi friends! How are you all? It's March and finally over the last 2 days has cooled down!! Hopefully summer has gone and we can enjoy Autumm 😀 Now on to my card! I watched a you tube of this fancy card tutorial, and had to try one as it looked pretty easy, and was. So I used some Graphic 45 "A Ladies Diary" paper and flowers from my stash, and love how it turned out!!!  I think my mum will love it too. Mother's Day here is on the second Sunday in May, so a few weeks away yet, but I'm now ready with my card! Thank you for popping by and many blessings xx 







5 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a labor of love here. This is simply gorgeous, love the vintage papers and all those gorgeous flowers. Simply STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy nothing is too much for my mum❤️

      Delete
  2. Wow Marcelle, this is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. mothersday ideas 2019

    ReplyDelete