Thursday, January 10, 2013

Too hot to make a card...

Hi everyone, it is so hot and muggy here in Brisbane, so it's just too hot to make a card...or do anything for that matter, I hope this heat wave Australia is having goes soon , I just want to sit when I get home from work. We have only air con in our bedroom so at least we sleep well. So here is another card I made from scraps on my table! The butterfly is cut from a sheet of DP then I spritzed it with some gold glimmer mist, popped it up on a kraft card base added ribbon , black rhinestones and the sentiment is from SU. TFL!! *HUGS*

4 comments:

  1. Very Pretty! It is 34 degrees Farenheit here in Oregon and snowing lightly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lagene..send snow please!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Marcelle. I hope it cools down there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Marcelle. Love the SU sentiment.

    ReplyDelete