Sunday, February 3, 2013

For You Jacqui.

This was the last card I was making when I found out about the passing of the creator and designer of THE DIGI GARDEN, Jacqui McNeill, so I am posting this to her sister in honour of Jacqui, and to let them know she will be missed by many people...but her talent shall live on, because we, THE DIGI DIVAS, will make sure it does, by using the oh so cute digi images she so kindly gave us.
" Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so I would have told you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14 v 1-3
I know I have a mansion waiting for me in heaven, and I will see you up there Jacqui..who knows, maybe our mansions will be on the same street!

4 comments:

  1. I know Jacqui would love this it's a fine tribute to her and I know these images will keep her name going
    For some reason I wasn't following your blog but I have put that right and following now
    Jacki
    http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacki...she will not be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... very sweet card Marcelle! I'm sure missing Jacqui today . I'm sure her sister will be delighted to receive this card and just to know she had so many friends and fans of her adorable images. I truly took so much pride and delight in working with and for her. She will be missed greatly in blogland.
    Hugs,
    kris

    ReplyDelete