Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nice to be back!

Hi friends! Well we had a wonderful holiday down the Gold Coast, and even though, because of all the erosion from the cyclones and storms this year, we couldn't get to the beach through the gate of where we stayed (right on the beach), we still had a lovely time. and the 2 weeks we stayed was the best weather we have had all year!Thank you Lord!  So relaxing sitting listening to the ocean. I managed to make a few simple cards while I was there..in the quiet times in the evening, and even though the lighting was bad in the living area, I took a lamp from our bedroom and put that on the table and that did the trick!
The sentiment is from  a fabulous set from THE CRAFTS MEOW, and I think it's called Beautiful Hymns? I just love this set of verses from some beautiful hymns we sing at our church..just had to have it lol!!The DP is from Graphic 45 Bird Song paper, I think Graphic 45 is my fav paper I use..just so gorgeous!! TFL , and have a blessed week! *hugs & blessings*

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Marcelle! The background paper is beautiful. Sounds like you had a great Holiday with nice weather. It is freezing here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stamp, My hat is off to you for making cards on holiday!

    ReplyDelete