Saturday, October 12, 2013

IBS Sketch #1 Challenge.

Happy Lords day friends! Here is a card I made for the IBS sketch challenge. I don't do many cards by sketches, I find it hard...don't know why when it is meant to make it easier lol! Anyhoo, the DSP is from Kaisercraft and I made a opening around the flowers to tuck my circle in . The stamp is from IBS, I bought it with my winnings, THANKS IBS!! It's from the Small Fancy Labels 18 set and I LOVE this set, so versatile! IBS, has just released their October sets and they are amazing!! It's all about birthdays as they celebrate their 2nd birthday , go check it out!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY IBS!! TFL, many blessings xx












6 comments:

  1. Very cute Marcelle, love the flowers panel at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card! I love the way you used the flowers and nested the circle with the sentiment on it. Thank you so much for joining us at IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your roses as the border of your card! So beautiful! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete