Monday, November 10, 2014

Just For You!

Hi friends! I hope you are all well and happy! Here is another one of my Prima & IBS cards, simple but pretty! I embossed the frame from the IBS stamp set A Lovely Birthday, in white on paper from the Prima Something Blue collection, and added the "just for you" sentiment from the IBS set called Small Fancy Labels 1 and of course my butterfly and flower and a few small pearls! I will be entering this in the IBS gallery. Thanks for looking, many blessings xx

5 comments:

  1. This is just stunning, Marcie. I have suddenly realized that you are a butterfly person. Most of your cards feature one in some way. I love them too, they just make a card that much prettier, don't you think???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant, I love how embossing can pop up a project beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So serene and pretty Marcelle! Your butterflies are always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I adore that embossed frame on the Designer Paper, so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super pretty! LOVE the white embossed frame--the butterfly fits perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete