Wednesday, October 4, 2017

New stamps from STAMPlorations

Hi friends! I just got 9 new Stamps from the STAMPlorations TYPOGRAFIA IN FAITH collection. My lovely friend Ina, alerted me to them, she knows me well! When I saw they were KJV scripture I had to get them. Absolutely wonderful big bold sentiments and I will be getting the rest ASAP! Here's my first card with "Thy Word is a Lamp stamp".  I embossed it in gold on very vanilla card then die cut with a stitched rectangle,  I added that to a card base which I layered with some old SU paper, and a strip of gold washi tape. Done! The sentiment is the star! I will be adding this to STAMPlorations never ending challenge. Thanks for popping by, many blessings xx 


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. LOVE the greeting, LOVE that you made it the focal. Wonderful background patterned paper too, beautiful design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card! I love the big bold stamping in gold!

    ReplyDelete